In Ontario, we are seeing some major trends in the realm of the Health Care System such as:
- Rising costs of chronic health care
- Increasing pressure to lower total spending
- Greater awareness of the value and impact of patient and family experience
Yet at the same time there seems to be an incredible surge of awareness of and innovation in the design industry. The practice of design can offer a great deal of potential to the Health Care industry while at the same time putting the patient experience first and foremost.
It’s time Design and HealthCare converge.
At this DesignMeets event we can create a group of networked and engaged individuals with the purpose of:
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration across practices, institutions and businesses
- Build a network of design resources
- Learn about new and current projects and help develop these projects
- Provide a forum to discuss and focus on specific design challenges within the industry
- Promote and raise awareness of Design in HealthCare
- Short talks from Design and HealthCare related professionals in the industry
- Connect with other like-minded professionals
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 27th, 2013
6:30pm – 8:30pm
The Foundery – http://foundery.is/
376 Bathurst Street
Pricing & Registration
All our DesignMeets events are free!
This event is invite-only. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.